How to remove
make-up without water
Get fresh, clean skin with our cleansing milk44 sec.
Beautiful skin starts with removing your make-up. For those who prefer to remove make-up without water. Remember to cleanse your skin morning and night to:
- Remove make-up, impurities and excess sebum.
- Reveal a flawless and radiant complexion.
- Prime the skin for the best application of other products.
- Clarins +
- Be careful with cotton pads: if used incorrectly, they may scrape at the skin and merely move around impurities without eliminating them completely.
- Unremoved makeup remnants and impurities may disturb or irritate the skin, causing it to lose its firmness and youth.
4 steps to soft, clean skin
Warm the product in your hands and help it take effect instantly.
Use your hands to distribute the product evenly on your face and neck.
Remove your hands
Eliminate impurities and pollution. Repeat: 7 times on the face, 7 times on the nose, 5 times on the neck.
Apply a toning lotion and let it dry.
Our expert tips
Don't forget the neck and décolleté – they need some love too!
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager